Pink Supermoon - online via Zoom
Time & Location
About The Event
Wednesday 8th April
Online via Zoom
Pay as you feel £7/ £5/ £3/ Free
Join us in marking the Supermoon with led meditation, story telling, poetry and reflections both during the session and for when the session ends, so you can step outdoors and engage with the Supermoon in your own unique way- guidance will be given on how to do this.
The Pink Supermoon wont actually turn pink,it is named after pink wildflowers, which appear in North America in early spring.
It is also known as the Egg Moon, due to spring egg-laying season. Some coastal tribes referred to it as Fish Moon because it appeared at the same time as the shad swimming upstream.
No experience of meditation needed, Claire will lead you through all the practices. All you need is:
- Access to Zoom via laptop/PC or tablet/iPad (you will need to download the Zoom app if using the latter)
- Somewhere comfortable to sit in meditation- cushions, chair, sofa, mat if you wish to lie down.
- Pen and paper for the reflection exercise
For more info contact Claire 07990 974 462
The session is being led by Claire Morris an experienced and qualified Mindfulness and Nature Connection Teacher with over 10 years personal mindfulness experience and over a decade working in the environmental sector.
- Sold OutPay as you Feel£7£70£0
- Sold OutPay as you Feel£5£50£0
- Sold OutPay as you Feel£3£30£0
- Sold OutPay as you Feel£0£00£0